Enroll for eStatements for your checking, money market, and savings accounts. Simply login to Online Banking and go to the "eStatements and Email" link under User Settings.
- To receive eStatements you must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- A valid email address is required.
- Check images are included with eStatements.
- We recommend a printer or sufficient computer disk space for the storage and retention of eStatements.
- eStatements are stored within online banking for 12 months.
- Notification of eStatement Availability: Receiving an email notification when your eStatement is available is optional. To receive email notifications regarding your eStatement and/or other types of email notifications you must set up an eAlert. This feature can be found under “eAlerts & Messages” within online banking.
- eStatements are secure.
- Once you enroll for eStatements, you may discontinue eStatements & begin receiving a paper statement by selecting "no" in the agreement box within the eStatements and Email section of online banking.
- A link to the complete eStatement agreement is displayed during the enrollment process.